Quote To Live By: “A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you.” -C.S. Lewis”
- EH&S Training
- Procedure Development and Implementation
- Hazard Analysis Review
- Contractor Safety Guidance
- Worker’s Compensation Management
- High-Risk Operations Analysis
- Cross P&L Audits
- Industrial Hygiene
- Chemical Management
- Process Maintenance
- Flow and Redesign
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Process Safety Management
- Incident Prevention Programs
- Accident Investigation and root cause analysis
- Job Safety and Hazard Analyses
- OSHA Compliance.
- Full Profile
Over the past 16 years, Monica Meyer has been providing strategic and business safety experience to the organizations she supported. During this time, she focused on development of both corporate and facility level Health and Safety programs, developing systems for both compliance and risk management. Monica’s experience spans a broad range of general and heavy industry as well as construction and also includes environmental regulatory compliance. She is a key part of EHS Support’s Compliance and Merger and Acquisition business lines.
Monica’s role at EHS Support allows us to further broaden the scope of services that we provide to clients and is key to our partnership with your EH&S managers, ensuring you have the tools necessary to maintain industry leading health and safety programs. Her primary responsibilities include directing our teams in health and safety compliance and risk assessment programs, as well as managing our associated risk assessments for both our compliance and merger and acquisition programs.
Monica is committed to providing industry specific solutions to each client in a results-oriented, bottom line focused approach and provides extensive experience in risk management, workplace safety, and attention to workers’ compensation solutions. She enjoys the challenge of designing and delivering customized safety programs and training to suit the unique challenges that each business faces. Her attention to hazard identification, non-compliance issues, and the implementation of sound accident prevention strategies has proven effective for numerous clients in reducing both worker injuries and lowering workers’ compensation costs.
- BS Safety Sciences – Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- OSHA 500 10/30 Hour Instructor – West Virginia University.
Health and Safety Experience
- Partnered with an extensive range of clients with long-term contracts to manage and maintain safety and health process and programs
- Provided safety program development and installation at all levels of each organization
- Conducted required and best practice safety training
- Implemented and facilitate client’s safety committees
- Provided regulatory and performance-based guidance and recommendations
- Managed OSHA enforcement activities and reduced penalties and fines
- Worked with client’s insurance carriers to decrease workers’ compensation expenses, minimize exposure and improve relationships with all parties
- Decreased recordable and lost time incidents each year with a proven track record or decreased frequency and severity of injuries
- Conducted site audits and provided necessary recommendation for compliance and accident prevention.